And so, I Blog!!

Soooo, everybody is blogging except for Moi? Is this the newest form of writing? Are we headed towards the reality of the movie "Fahrenheit 451 "? What a tragedy that would be!! I have tried Twitter~for about 48 hours ,not for me at all! I do Facebook, but also find it to be truly surfacy and a bit of a waste of my time. I like to write, not twit or mindlessly comment. So, I guess I will. :) Here I will share on the most precious thing in my life, my recovery and my spiritual journey. If my only audience is that of the ether, that will be good enough ... for I write not to be read, but because I am called to write!!! And so, I blog!!
I will begin with the daily readings from the book:

A Grateful Heart ~ 365 ways to give thanks at mealtime edited by MJ Ryan
The Winter Prayers began on the first day of winter ~ so I am begining there. The winter prayers begin with this thought:
A thankful soul is thankful under all circumstances, a complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise. -BAHA'U'LLAH
Please join me in thought-provoking conversaton! Namaste' Cate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

aLL iN yOU


All things in this creation exist within you, and all
things in you exist in creation; there is no border
between you and the closest things, and there is no
distance between you and the farthest things, and all
things, from the lowest to the loftiest, from the smallest
to the greatest, are within you as equal things. In one
atom are found all the elements of the earth; in one
motion of the mind are found the motions of all the
laws of existence; in one drop of water are found the
secrets of all of the endless oceans; in one aspect of
you are found all the aspects of existence … [Thus]
“Your life has no end, and you shall live forevermore.”
-KAHLIL GIBRAN


After a  day which invited me again and again to maintain a  my  spiritual balance,
this reading is indeed a gift  to me tonight.      It can be so easy to get caught up in   'life on life's terms'   and to forget the ONENESS.      Gratefully, life gives us many opportunities to live and learn and grow .... and to simply remember that which we truly know and sometimes simply forget to live.
       
I want to live each moment remembering that I am one with every loving BEing ~ 
and that God is within each and every BEing ~
and that love and  respect is due to myself  and to  each and every BEing  ~
always and in All Ways!!

We are ONE  .... 
may that simple truth guide me in all that I do!

How about a song ... can I sing of  morning at 9pm??   but, of course!
Cat  Stevens, click below ...

So grateful for this reminder ... cate


No comments:

Post a Comment