And so, I Blog!!

Soooo, everybody is blogging except for Moi? Is this the newest form of writing? Are we headed towards the reality of the movie "Fahrenheit 451 "? What a tragedy that would be!! I have tried Twitter~for about 48 hours ,not for me at all! I do Facebook, but also find it to be truly surfacy and a bit of a waste of my time. I like to write, not twit or mindlessly comment. So, I guess I will. :) Here I will share on the most precious thing in my life, my recovery and my spiritual journey. If my only audience is that of the ether, that will be good enough ... for I write not to be read, but because I am called to write!!! And so, I blog!!
I will begin with the daily readings from the book:

A Grateful Heart ~ 365 ways to give thanks at mealtime edited by MJ Ryan
The Winter Prayers began on the first day of winter ~ so I am begining there. The winter prayers begin with this thought:
A thankful soul is thankful under all circumstances, a complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise. -BAHA'U'LLAH
Please join me in thought-provoking conversaton! Namaste' Cate

Friday, June 1, 2012

tO sEE

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.
                      - WILLIAM BLAKE



tODAY, i WISH YOU ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS WHERE YOU REALLY  KNOW aLL iS oNE!!!
tHE GRAIN OF SAND AND THE  fLAKE OF sNOW ...
tHE    aPOSTLE  OF THE bIBLE AND THE LITTLE GIRL DOWN THE LANE ...
tHE wONDER OF hEAVEN AND THE  mIRACLE OF eARTH ...
tHE HAND OF gOD  AND   THE  hEART BEATING WITHIN yOU.


tHESE MOMENTS OF  SUCH DEEP aWARENESS  ARE A RARE SUPRISE ...
LIKE THE MOST bEAUTIFUL aUTUMN LEAF FLOATING BEFORE YOU IN MID fEBRUARY ...
IT cATCHES YOUR aTTENTION ...
AND nURTURES THE cORE OF YOUR bEING ...
IF YOU bUT sEE .

 bE SURE TO  lOOK!!!
cATE

No comments:

Post a Comment