And so, I Blog!!

Soooo, everybody is blogging except for Moi? Is this the newest form of writing? Are we headed towards the reality of the movie "Fahrenheit 451 "? What a tragedy that would be!! I have tried Twitter~for about 48 hours ,not for me at all! I do Facebook, but also find it to be truly surfacy and a bit of a waste of my time. I like to write, not twit or mindlessly comment. So, I guess I will. :) Here I will share on the most precious thing in my life, my recovery and my spiritual journey. If my only audience is that of the ether, that will be good enough ... for I write not to be read, but because I am called to write!!! And so, I blog!!
I will begin with the daily readings from the book:

A Grateful Heart ~ 365 ways to give thanks at mealtime edited by MJ Ryan
The Winter Prayers began on the first day of winter ~ so I am begining there. The winter prayers begin with this thought:
A thankful soul is thankful under all circumstances, a complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise. -BAHA'U'LLAH
Please join me in thought-provoking conversaton! Namaste' Cate

Monday, July 23, 2012

"Ha, Ha, He!"

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy,
And the dimpling stream runs laughing by;
When the air does laugh with our merry wit,
And the green hill laughs with the noise of it;


When the meadows laugh with lively green,
And the grasshopper laughs in the merry scene,
When Mary and Susan and Emily
With their sweet round mouths sing "Ha, Ha, He!"

When the painted birds laugh in the shade,
Where our table with cherries and nuts is spread,
Come live and be merry, and join with me,
To sing the sweet chorus of  "Ha, Ha, He!"
-   William Butler Yeats, "Laughing Song"


I had a great day a work ... no meetings scheduled so I  cranked out tons of work 
while bopping to music at my desk!  I have a lot to get done, and the music kept me
enthused and charged ... that with occasional laughter shared with a visitor,
it made getting a lot of work done into a day of fun!

I'm so grateful for those who share laughter in my life!!
Laughter can turn a day around, 
and cure so many things!
And it is there for each of us,
always available,
and its FREE!!  


Laugh with me ... sparkle in the wonder of life!  
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment