And so, I Blog!!

Soooo, everybody is blogging except for Moi? Is this the newest form of writing? Are we headed towards the reality of the movie "Fahrenheit 451 "? What a tragedy that would be!! I have tried Twitter~for about 48 hours ,not for me at all! I do Facebook, but also find it to be truly surfacy and a bit of a waste of my time. I like to write, not twit or mindlessly comment. So, I guess I will. :) Here I will share on the most precious thing in my life, my recovery and my spiritual journey. If my only audience is that of the ether, that will be good enough ... for I write not to be read, but because I am called to write!!! And so, I blog!!
I will begin with the daily readings from the book:

A Grateful Heart ~ 365 ways to give thanks at mealtime edited by MJ Ryan
The Winter Prayers began on the first day of winter ~ so I am begining there. The winter prayers begin with this thought:
A thankful soul is thankful under all circumstances, a complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise. -BAHA'U'LLAH
Please join me in thought-provoking conversaton! Namaste' Cate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

...the grace to live it out

Ghandi once said, "What I am concerned with is my readiness to obey the call of Truth, my God, from moment to moment, no matter how inconsistent it may appear.  My commitment is to Truth, not to consistency."  May we, like Ghandi, see our lives as a series of experiments with truth and make every effort to align our choices with the deeper truths of the universe.




May we do what we can each day, as impeccably as possible
and then be at peace,
for the results are out of our hands.

Listen ... listen each moment ..your inner voice will guide you!  
I have found that I absolutely must make a practice of listening,
I must make a daily ritual in which I simply listen ...
until I listening becomes my natural way of living.

When I listen, the answers  arrive ...
the guidance is always there ...
and comes with the grace to live that out!!

I choose to live the path of Spirit,
and pray to travel this journey each and every day.

See you on the road,
lets travel 'shoulder to shoulder'!!
Cate 

No comments:

Post a Comment