And so, I Blog!!

Soooo, everybody is blogging except for Moi? Is this the newest form of writing? Are we headed towards the reality of the movie "Fahrenheit 451 "? What a tragedy that would be!! I have tried Twitter~for about 48 hours ,not for me at all! I do Facebook, but also find it to be truly surfacy and a bit of a waste of my time. I like to write, not twit or mindlessly comment. So, I guess I will. :) Here I will share on the most precious thing in my life, my recovery and my spiritual journey. If my only audience is that of the ether, that will be good enough ... for I write not to be read, but because I am called to write!!! And so, I blog!!
I will begin with the daily readings from the book:

A Grateful Heart ~ 365 ways to give thanks at mealtime edited by MJ Ryan
The Winter Prayers began on the first day of winter ~ so I am begining there. The winter prayers begin with this thought:
A thankful soul is thankful under all circumstances, a complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise. -BAHA'U'LLAH
Please join me in thought-provoking conversaton! Namaste' Cate

Sunday, April 22, 2012

You are LOVED

Love is light, the huge mysterious power that enlivens not only our spirits but all of creation around us.  The light falls into our lives because we love and are loved is the light that will truly illumine us forever.  It is the star we follow to stumble on magic, the moonlight of incredible romance and unbelievable passion, the sunlight of healing and growing, of spiritual well-being.


It is the light that enters our eyes when we behold the ones we adore, the light we create with our words, with radiance of our spirits, with the whole beauty of our lives.  Love is the light that will fall on us, now and forever.
                                                      - DAPHNE ROSE KINGMA



I enjoyed watching the interview with Ram Dass on Oprah's Super Soul Sunday this morning.  He wrote the book BE HERE NOW  in 1971, and BE LOVE NOW in 2010.
One of the things that most struck me during his interview was his description of 
his experience with Maharajah he says, "He was  looking at me with unconditional love, he was loving me  totally.  It had never happened before.  People love you because you are a good boy, a good friend ...  He was loving me, all of me, all of the stuff in me I never wanted anybody to know.  He knew me, he loved me.  ... He mirrored my soul and made me identify with my soul, not my ego."   
This was a life transforming moment for him!!

I have received that kind of love from one of my own Spiritual guides ... and it is truly life transforming! 
I wish that experience for everyone ... and I hope we can pass it on!
Love, Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment